Baby Swim Lessons in El Dorado Hills and Roseville
Swim Lessons for Babies and Infants
At Steve Wallen Swim School, we firmly believe that students are born with an innate ability to swim; therefore, we highly recommend introducing babies to the water at an early age. From our experience, we find that students who start infant swim lessons at a young age tend to take to the water quicker as well as learn to enjoy and respect the water more. We recommend scheduling your infant swim lessons as parent-tot swim lessons or private swim lessons.
Baby and Me Swim Lessons (6 Students)
- $80 – 1 day/week for 4-week session – Includes 4 classes of 30 minutes
- $160 – 2 days/week for 4-week session – Includes 8 classes of 30 minutes
Our baby and me swim lessons are designed to introduce infants as young as 3 months to the water alongside a parent or guardian to begin their adventure learning the life skill of swimming. These classes are recommended for beginning swimmers and help acclimate babies to the water by teaching them water awareness and water safety skills. Our parent-tot swim classes also emphasize other developmental skills for students to practice outside of class such as what to do and what not to do when swimming or during bath and shower time. These classes are available Sunday – Thursday at 10:30 am and Monday – Thursday at 6:00 pm. Contact us for more availability.
Private Swim Lessons (1 Student)
- $180 – 1 day/week for 4-week session – Includes 4 classes of 30 minutes
- $360 – 2 days/week for 4-week session – Includes 8 classes of 30 minutes
Our private swim lessons for infants are offered in a 1:1 ratio and allow students one-on-one interaction with one of our trained swim instructors without mom or dad involved. Our indoor facility offers a heated pool with a large parents area and windows to observe swim classes. This policy allows family members to watch the entire class without the distractions of being poolside. These classes are available Monday – Thursday from 9:00 am – 7:30 pm and Sunday 9:00 am – 1:00 pm with classes starting every half-hour.
* We offer a family discount for additional family members in the same session. $10 off 4 classes and $20 off 8 classes.
* All payments are due on or before the first day of class (We only require a credit card on file to reserve your schedule).
Drop-In Swim Lessons
Steve Wallen Swim School offers drop-in classes in private, semi-private, and group swim lessons which can be scheduled and paid for individually at the same rate per class. Drop-in swim lessons are the perfect option for students who cannot commit to a full session or simply need a few refresher classes to touch up on their skills. These classes are available Monday – Thursday from 9:00 am – 7:30 pm and Sunday 9:00 am – 1:00 pm with classes starting every half-hour.
- $20 – 1 baby and me drop-in class – Includes 1 class of 30 minutes
- $45 – 1 private drop-in class – Includes 1 class of 30 minutes
Lessons & Programs
Kids Swimming Lessons
Adult Swimming Lessons
Competitive Swimming Lessons
Special Needs Swim Lessons
Contact us for more information and getting started with a free trial class!
1230 Glenhaven Ct, Suite 100
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
M-Th 9am-7:30pm and Sun 9am-1pm